Aztec Signs and Murals Pty Ltd are committed to conducting our business in an environmentally aware?and responsible manner. We seek the co-operation of our workers and business partners in ensuring our?organisational practices are conducted with minimal environmental impact.
To work with workers, contractors, visitors and business partners to achieve compatibility between?economic development and the maintenance of the environment to minimise harm.
Aztec Signs and Murals Pty Ltd will endeavour to minimise impact on the following:
- Atmospheric emissions
- Site contamination and spills
- Noise Emission
- Damage to flora and fauna
- Storm water management
- Unnecessary energy consumption
To fulfil this commitment, Aztec Signs and Murals Pty Ltd, will observe all environment laws and promote environmental awareness among all workers to increase understanding of environmental matters.
Aztec Signs and Murals Pty Ltd will actively take part in the following:
- Assess Eco-footprint to identify environmental impacts and move towards more sustainable practices
- Identify waste streams and options for effective waste management
- Improve purchasing (buy recycled materials, reduce waste, use less harmful/volatile chemicals)
- Improve storage (reduce quantity, waste and spills, reduce odours by keeping containers closed)
- Conserve energy (eco-friendly lights, turn lights off, emergency efficient equipment, greener fuel sources ? such as LPG and methane)
- Conserve water (install water saving accessories, repair leaks)
- Preserve waterways (clearly mark and protect storm water drains)
- Emergency planning and spill response
- Seek appropriate licenses/permits from State Environmental Protection Agencies and other relevant Authorities
- Improve education/awareness
- Notify relevant authority in the event of a major environmental impact